Monday, February 2, 2015

Welcome Recent 2015 Sponsors

I've started the process of asking businesses to support my 2015 race season and I wouldn't be able to pursue my triathlon career at this level without their help and the support of friends and family. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

As of today the Mt. Washington Auto Road and Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center, the White Mountain Aquatic Center and Peak Health Sports Massage have signed on again!  It feels amazing that I can say these local businesses, along with a few others I have not asked yet, have been a part of Team Skidmore since the beginning back in 2012.



http://mtwashingtonautoroad.com/


I am also proud to welcome Stan and Dan's Sports as the official Team Skidmore bike shop!  

http://www.stananddansports.com/




1 comment:

  1. Great to chat with you the other day Meg. Sounds like you are on track for great things this coming year! I am currently scratching my head as to who I know in Florida that may be close in proximity and of help to you when you head down there to compete. I will catch up with you at GGlen or send you an email if something pops. Best to you and your team - Sandy Callahan

    ReplyDelete